Educational licences

The University is a signatory to two statutory licences which permit University staff to copy and communicate certain third party copyright materials for the educational purposes of the University without the need to obtain permission from the Copyright Owner.

These licences are the Part VA Licence (programs broadcast on television and radio) and the Part VB Licence (text and images). The University also has a Music License which allows the University to copy and communicate music from an extensive repertoire of musical works for educational purposes.