Support for Students
Welcome to the Library. We have some of the best resources in the world and you may wonder where to begin. A few starting points are suggested below.
Things you need to know
- Where is the Library?
- When are we open?
- How can I borrow?
- Use your student card to borrow at any campus
- How to avoid demerit points and fees
How do I find quality information to support my studies?
- Search the Library Catalogue to find information on any topic from the UniSA Library's collection of print and electronic books, journals, theses, newspapers and conference proceedings. The Library Catalogue, simultaneously searches the Library collection, UniSA Research Archive and millions of full text articles. Access myLibrary to renew your loans and make requests
- Databases search for journal articles, newspapers and conference papers
- TopicLaunch provides a launch pad to authoritative, reliable resources and information on a specific topic. These guides are pathways to assist you in beginning research.
- Technology enhanced learning resources available from the Online training page
- Managing references
Services for you
- Adaptive Technology suites
- Computer barns
- Intercampus Document Delivery Service
- Laptop loans
- Multi Access Suite
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- Research students
- Students with disabilities
- Study rooms
- Wireless access
Your key contacts
There are multiple ways of getting in touch with the library:
Other useful information
- Children on campus
- Extension to library services and access to online resources
- Suggest new resources