The University Library remains open to staff and students. Check here for up to date information about Library services impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19).


Licensed for Teaching Use

The University is a signatory to licences which permit University staff to copy and communicate certain third party copyright materials for the educational purposes of the University without the need to obtain permission from the copyright owners.

For your course materials to comply with Australian copyright law, all copying and communication must be undertaken in Australia. If you wish to copy material in an offshore location you must abide by copyright laws and regulations of that country.

Ask the Library

Opening Hours



Book a Room

Please observe UniSA social distancing protocols and the capacity of the study room that you book.